You can add contacts on the PBX, and auto provision the contacts to the users’ phones.Note:
- After auto provisioning contacts to the users’ phones, the existing contacts on their phones will disappear.
- Auto provisioning contacts only works for the phones that were registered to the Yeastar PBX via auto provisioning.
- If you have uploaded a phonebook to the PBX, the PBX will auto provision the contacts in the phonebook, and ignore the contacts that you add in the PBX.
- Go to Auto Provisioning > Phonebook > Contact.
- Click Add to add a contact.
- On the configurations page, set the contact’s information.
- Click Save.
- Reboot the phone(s) and update contacts.